Monday, February 14, 2011

Yanna's First Runway Show

It's Valentine's Day but I'm gonna write about my Yanna's first runway show. I've been trying to write about this for weeks now. Besides, I am really not fond of making special plans for Valentine's Day. I can make any day a day of hearts whenever I want to and not on when the calendar says so. Anyway, here are the pictures I took on my daughter's moments of fame :)
I tried how the camera works while we were waiting for a cab to bring us to SM City where the Blackout Oriental Fashion Show is gonna be.



This is the stage. The theme was Oriental.

Hence, Yanna's traditional Chinese costume.


Still waiting so we took the time to do some photo ops.
...with her uber supportive cousin, Allyn

....with Daddy.

...with Mommy Che and Tito Ronald.



♫ There she goooooooes.....♪ ♫
Mommy's most awaited moment! The cloud nine moment!



Blackout Junior's Final Walk

*Group Shots* *Group Shots* *Group Shots* *Group Shots* *Group Shots*

No comments:

Post a Comment